If you're new to the FGS2 project, please work with your institutional PI to work through this checklist...
On-Boarding Checklist for New Project Participants
- New participant should request a wiki account through the CELS Virtual Helpdesk (if you already have an account on collab.cels.anl.gov, skip this step)
- Your Argonne Collaborator is Richard Mills
- The Confluence project URL is https://collab.cels.anl.gov/display/FissionGasSciDAC2
- The Helpdesk will notify you when your account has been created
- New participant should request access to the wiki: mail template
- Make sure you include your new username!
- David or Richard will add you to the overall FissionGasSciDAC2 space and to the Restricted page tree
- David or Richard will notify you when complete
- New participant should verify proper access to the wiki
- You should have the ability to edit both of the following pages:
- Hint: you don't need to make any changes to prove that you have edit permissions
- If there are problems, respond to the person who processed your request
- Institutional PI or new participant should update the team roster on the main public page
- Note that participant names should be in alphabetical order.
- New participant should join the project's other collaboration tools on the Collaboration Tools/Resources page
- Mailing list
- Calendar entry for recurring all-hands telecon
To be added
- Request access to appropriate software development projects
- Request access to appropriate computing resources
Need more help?
Please email David Bernholdt with questions.