Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Atomistic Study of Thermal Spike Response of Xenon Bubbles in UO2, W. Setyawan, K. J. Roche, R. J. Kurtz, M. W.D. Cooper, B. P. Uberuaga, D. A. Andersson, B. D. Wirth, TMS 2018 Conference, March 11-15, 2018, Phoenix, AZ.
- B.D. Wirth, D. Andersson, S. Blondel, M. Cooper, and W. Setyawan, on behalf of NE SciDAC Pilot and Fission Gas SciDAC team, invited talk at 2018 Spring MRS Meeting, "Multiscale Modeling of Fission Gas Bubble Evolution in UO2 Under Normal Operating Conditions", 3 April 2018
- Multiscale Modeling of Fission Gas Bubble Evolution in UO2 under nominal operating conditions, Brian Wirth on behalf of NE SciDAC team, OECD/NEA Workshop on Nuclear Fuel Modeling to support safety & performance enhancement for water cooled reactors, 8 March 2017.
- Recent Developments in Modeling Fission Gas Behavior for BISON, G. Pastore et al., OECD/NEA Workshop on Nuclear Fuel Modeling to support safety & performance enhancement for water cooled reactors, 8 March 2017.
- Advancing Understanding Of Fission Gas Behavior In Nuclear Fuel Through Leadership Class Computing, G. Pastore on behalf of the NE SciDAC team, Second Workshop on Research into Nuclear Fuel and Cladding in Europe - NuFuel 2017, Lecco, Italy, 4-6 September 2017.
- Modeling Fission Gas Behavior with the BISON Fuel Performance Code, G. Pastore et al., Enlarged Halden Programme Group Meeting - EHPG 2017, Lillehammer, Norway, 24-29 September 2017.